Automotive2017-10-24T17:28:23+00:00

Project Description

Automotive Industry

Overview

Although domestic automobile manufacturers in 2016 had a market share of more than 94%, the remaining 6% has had a considerable share among the total imports of the country by value. In other words, imported   automobile and auto CKD parts are among the top 10 imports of the country by value.

auto-market-size

Iran is the 18th most populated country in the world and regardless of its aging population, it is still considered as a young country with more than 44 million people under 30 year-olds. For having a driving license in Iran one should be 18 year-olds and above. Therefore, potential population of demanders regarding to the limitation of group ages in statistical reports, are calculated for 20 year-olds and above.

auto-demanders

More than 32 Million people between 20 and 40 year-olds with a CAGR of 20%, are driving the market forward with their desire to drive modern and well-designed automobiles. However, the most important factor affecting car purchasing decision in Iran is Price. That is why home-made cars like Pride and Peugeot (405, 206, Pars) with a huge difference in price are the top selling brands in the market based on the sold sets.

brand analysis - Automotive

Since almost all automobile manufacturers in Iran are more assembler to be an actual manufacturer, the country imports CKD parts for assembling process as well as automobile. These imported parts are important enough to stop the manufacturing process in the time when they can’t be imported like during the sanctions.

imported brand leader by year - Automotive

In summary, the market has a large and increasing number of demanders eager to drive automobiles with new design, higher quality, but in reasonable prices. The market, manufacturing section actually, also demands for high quality auto parts very needed in manufacturing/assembling process. Then it would warmly welcome any supplier who is interested in participating in this huge and interesting market in terms of products and/or parts.

Purchase Report

If you need more information in this industry we can provide you with a report including the following sections:

  1. Country Overview
  2. Market Highlights
  3. Market Influencers (including market drivers and trends)
  4. Supply Chain (company profile and product portfolio of key players)
  5. SWOT Analysis (strengthens, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
  6. Future Projection
  7. Conclusion

This report gives you a general overview of the industry and the list of top producers and distributors in the market. It provides a deep understanding the significant market shortages and the best opportunities in this industry. Besides, the report will inform you about the key influencers in the market, current trends, and future outlook.

Report Automotive
Category Heavy Industries
Prepared by IranPartner Market Research Team
Edition Q1 2017
Language English
Price 700 Euros
Order Report

Purchase Industry’s Key Players Directory

If you only need the contact details of Iranian companies active in your industry, you can purchase our industry-specific directory. The directory includes:

  1. List of 20-300 Companies, based on the industry
  2. Company Name
  3. Company Address
  4. Contact Person
  5. Telephone
  6. Email
  7. Website, if any

This list enables you to directly get in touch with potential Iranian buyers/partners and kick-start your negotiations in Iran. Before we send the directory to you, we contact these companies and check the contact information of every single company on the directory and make sure we provide fresh and accurate data to you.

Deliverable Automotive Company Directory
Category Heavy Industries
Prepared by IranPartner Market Research Team
Edition 2017
Language English
Price 400-900 Euros, based on the industry
Order Directory

Customized Reports: However, if you need more specific insights about your market or looking for information about particular products, you may ask us to prepare a tailored research just for your product. If that is the case, just click here.