IranPartner Market Intelligence Services
Getting Deep Insights
We believe that accurate market insight is key to implementing a successful foreign market entry strategy for all multinational businesses, so we aim at serving these enterprises with quality data needed to make informed decisions. At IranPartner we understand the concerns of foreign companies about entering the Iranian market. As is the case with most developing countries, lack of reliable data and the small number of businesses that are engaged in Iran make the country a somewhat nontransparent market for business owners, executives, marketing managers and business development officers in companies that are seeing opportunity in the biggest untapped market in the MENA region.
Since doing proper due diligence and evaluating the risks and rewards before entering Iran is time-consuming and costly for businesses outside of the country we offer to do the hard work for them. We continuously monitor the market and gather data on different areas to keep our databases up to date. At IranPartner we use official and commercial reports (Governmental Organizations such as CBI, TPO, SCI, ICCIMA, IRICA along with global agencies such as WB, IMF, WTO, etc. and reports generated by private sector firms in Iran) along with primary data gathered through our vast professional network in the country by interviews, inquiries and field studies. We do our best to ensure our reports are based on and convey accurate and reliable data to our clients because we believe quality is what builds lasting success.
Our market research service is intended to provide foreign companies with data, analytics, and information required for gaining a deeper insight into their field of business in Iran. We conduct custom market research for our clients, covering the following headlines:
- Executive Summary;
- General Trends and Developments including economic trends and demographics of Iran;
- Product / Service Analysis including product features and characteristics;
- Market Demand for the product/service including current market segments, customer preferences, market size and outlook;
- Market Players including domestic manufacturers profile, importers profile, distribution channel analysis, brand analysis, price analysis, after-sale services provided, and prevailing marketing strategies;
- Financing options in Iran including bank loan terms and requirements and financial market options;
- Monitoring and Regulations including required standards, government policies, import regulations, monitoring agencies and tax conditions;
- Money Transfer Considerations regarding ways of getting money in and out of the country.
The above headlines are general, and our reports are tailored to the specific needs of our clients, resulting in altered or new coverage areas in the report.
To learn more about how we can assist you, click on the below button and fill out the contact form.