The Iranian Company Registration Organization allows the incorporation of up to 100% foreign-owned companies in the mainland and free-zone of Iran. Furthermore, there is no need to present a foreign investment license or a local shareholder.
IranPartner provides consultancy for all stages and legal procedures related to your company formation in addition to the physical office setup.
When should you register your company in Iran?
- When the results of your market research show that your products or services can be delivered and sold in the market directly without requiring a local partner
- When you wish to own 100% of your company shares in addition to the ownership of all your stores, offices and distribution channels in Iran
- When your business policies demand direct market entry without intermediation
- When you need to have a bank account in Iran and require work and residence permits
- If you wish to participate in local tenders
- If you intend to invest in attractive Iranian markets
- If you desire to use the incentives allocated to foreign investors
- When you are interested in Iran’s free trade and industrial zones and the incentives they offer
- When you wish to utilize the country’s highly qualified and cheap workforce
- When you need to provide your customers with after-sales services