Wood & Wooden Products2017-10-25T13:11:28+00:00

Project Description

Wood & Wooden Products

Overview

Despite having an ancient history in Iran, the wood industry now is struggling with lack of raw materials and old dated technology. That is the reason for importing hundreds of millions of woods and wooden articles from abroad every year.

wood-market-size

About 47,000 wood workshops are doing business in the country and providing part of the local market as well as a share of foreign markets with their products.

wood-imports

However, official data reveals that the value of imported items is about five times more than exported ones. These data also show that finished products including wooden furniture are also imported to the country regardless the ability of local producers for supplying the total demand in this section.

wood-origins

Analysing the imported items, however, indicates that finished products have a share of only 5% while raw materials cover all the remaining 95% of imported wooden items.

wood-origins-1

Hence, now it should be apparent that raw materials including MDF, neoprene, plywood, laminated wood, veneered panels, fiberboards, wooden sheets, etc. are required in the market, and any supplier of these items is very welcomed to the market.

Purchase Report

If you need more information in this industry we can provide you with a report including the following sections:

  1. Country Overview
  2. Market Highlights
  3. Market Influencers (including market drivers and trends)
  4. Supply Chain (company profile and product portfolio of key players)
  5. SWOT Analysis (strengthens, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
  6. Future Projection
  7. Conclusion

This report gives you a general overview of the industry and the list of top producers and distributors in the market. It provides a deep understanding the significant market shortages and the best opportunities in this industry. Besides, the report will inform you about the key influencers in the market, current trends, and future outlook.

Report Wood & Wooden Products
Category Manufacturing
Prepared by IranPartner Market Research Team
Edition Q1 2017
Language English
Price 800 Euros
Order Report

Purchase Industry’s Key Players Directory

If you only need the contact details of Iranian companies active in your industry, you can purchase our industry-specific directory. The directory includes:

  1. List of 20-300 Companies, based on the industry
  2. Company Name
  3. Company Address
  4. Contact Person
  5. Telephone
  6. Email
  7. Website, if any

This list enables you to directly get in touch with potential Iranian buyers/partners and kick-start your negotiations in Iran. Before we send the directory to you, we contact these companies and check the contact information of every single company on the directory and make sure we provide fresh and accurate data to you.

Deliverable Wood & Wooden Products Company Directory
Category Manufacturing
Prepared by IranPartner Market Research Team
Edition 2017
Language English
Price 400-900 Euros, based on the industry
Order Directory

However, if you need more specific insights about your market or looking for information about particular products, you may ask us to prepare a tailored research just for your product. If that is the case, just click here.