Industrial Electrical Equipment2017-10-25T12:31:48+00:00

Project Description

Industrial Electrical Equipment

Overview

More than 50% of the ten-billion-dollar market of electric & electronics in Iran, is provided by overseas suppliers, and that includes both finished and intermediate products.

industrial-electrical-equipment-market-size

In 2016, Iran imported about four billion USD of electronics among which 30% were parts, tools, and intermediate goods and the remaining 70% were final and finished products.

industrial-electrical-equipment-origins

Lack of liquidity because of economic recession and decreasing the number of governmental projects at the same time, is the main reason for diminishing share of domestic production mostly in recent years.

industrial-electrical-equipment-origins-1

In response to this decrease in domestic production, the number of imported industrial electrical equipment has been increased among which Chinese brands with a lower price than local ones have deeply penetrated to the market.

industrial-electrical-equipment-origins-2

Not only to establish new projects and develop the power distribution network but to maintain the current condition, Iran needs to import that part of industrial electrical equipment which is not produced in the country. Like always, this gap is the best opportunity for foreign suppliers to step in the market.

Purchase Report

If you need more information in this industry we can provide you with a report including the following sections:

  1. Country Overview
  2. Market Highlights
  3. Market Influencers (including market drivers and trends)
  4. Supply Chain (company profile and product portfolio of key players)
  5. SWOT Analysis (strengthens, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
  6. Future Projection
  7. Conclusion

This report gives you a general overview of the industry and the list of top producers and distributors in the market. It provides a deep understanding the significant market shortages and the best opportunities in this industry. Besides, the report will inform you about the key influencers in the market, current trends, and future outlook.

Report Industrial Electrical Equipment
Category Heavy Industries
Prepared by IranPartner Market Research Team
Edition Q1 2017
Language English
Price 800 Euros
Order Report

Purchase Industry’s Key Players Directory

If you only need the contact details of Iranian companies active in your industry, you can purchase our industry-specific directory. The directory includes:

  1. List of 20-300 Companies, based on the industry
  2. Company Name
  3. Company Address
  4. Contact Person
  5. Telephone
  6. Email
  7. Website, if any

This list enables you to directly get in touch with potential Iranian buyers/partners and kick-start your negotiations in Iran. Before we send the directory to you, we contact these companies and check the contact information of every single company on the directory and make sure we provide fresh and accurate data to you.

Deliverable Industrial Electrical Equipment Company Directory
Category Heavy Industries
Prepared by IranPartner Market Research Team
Edition 2017
Language English
Price 400-900 Euros, based on the industry
Order Directory

However, if you need more specific insights about your market or looking for information about particular products, you may ask us to prepare a tailored research just for your product. If that is the case, just click here.