Electronics2017-10-24T17:54:51+00:00

Project Description

Electronics

Overview

More than 60% of the electronic market in Iran is supplied by foreign vendors. Among all product groups in the market, telecommunication products in the market are mostly imported from overseas mostly because of their high technology.

electronics-market-size

Legally imported cell phones in 2016 were worth about $ 250 m, which includes a share of only 10% in the vast mobile phone market of Iran. The other 90% are imported illegally.

electronics-imports

Growing young population in Iran with their increasing need for telecommunication products including smart cell phones is the main driver of this market while for other electronic products including radars, the development process of the economy is blamed.

electronics-origins

Since the country is not advanced enough to be independent in supplying the market with such a complex and high-tech science, foreign-made electronic products are considered to be an inseparable part of the market.

electronics-origins-1

This deficiency, of course, is the best opportunity for those suppliers of electronic goods and parts thereof to have a share in this growing and attractive market. No need to say those who offer better prices have the advantage of getting bigger shares.

Purchase Report

If you need more information in this industry we can provide you with a report including the following sections:

  1. Country Overview
  2. Market Highlights
  3. Market Influencers (including market drivers and trends)
  4. Supply Chain (company profile and product portfolio of key players)
  5. SWOT Analysis (strengthens, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
  6. Future Projection
  7. Conclusion

This report gives you a general overview of the industry and the list of top producers and distributors in the market. It provides a deep understanding the significant market shortages and the best opportunities in this industry. Besides, the report will inform you about the key influencers in the market, current trends, and future outlook.

Report Electronics
Category Consumer & Industrial Products
Prepared by IranPartner Market Research Team
Edition Q1 2017
Language English
Price 750 Euros
Order Report

Purchase Industry’s Key Players Directory

If you only need the contact details of Iranian companies active in your industry, you can purchase our industry-specific directory. The directory includes:

  1. List of 20-300 Companies, based on the industry
  2. Company Name
  3. Company Address
  4. Contact Person
  5. Telephone
  6. Email
  7. Website, if any

This list enables you to directly get in touch with potential Iranian buyers/partners and kick-start your negotiations in Iran. Before we send the directory to you, we contact these companies and check the contact information of every single company on the directory and make sure we provide fresh and accurate data to you.

Deliverable Electronics Company Directory
Category Consumer & Industrial Products
Prepared by IranPartner Market Research Team
Edition 2017
Language English
Price 400-900 Euros, based on the industry
Order Directory

However, if you need more specific insights about your market or looking for information about particular products, you may ask us to prepare a tailored research just for your product. If that is the case, just click here.