As you plan your business trip, one of the main items to consider is the hotel booking and accommodation. Apart from the quality of the hotels, you need also to check the accessibility and facilities they provide. With proper guidance, you can choose the most suitable location for your stay, according to your trip schedule. If you are planning a Business Trip to Tehran – Iran, the below post shall be of your help regarding hotels in Tehran:
A Glance at Tehran’s Most Well-Known Hotels:
- Espinas Palace Hotel: Espinas Palace is the most unique and luxury grand family residence in the north-west of Tehran. The Palace is a perfect choice for decent hotel accommodation both for the corporate guest and discerning city-visitor. The hotel has 20 floors and 400 rooms with the latest welfare Facilities in the world. For conferences and events, you may choose from several conferences and events rooms. The largest hall is capable of holding up to 800 delegates. (Source: www.palace.espinashotels.com).
- Parsian Esteghlal Hotel: 5-Star Esteghlal International Hotel (former Hilton) covers an area of 70 thousand square meters in Tehran – Alborz Mountain region. Esteghlal hotel is not only the biggest from chain hotels of Parsian but one of the best hotels in Iran. 504 rooms and 48 suites in two towers with premium quality furniture. West tower: 56 Single rooms, 175 double rooms, 28 standard suites, 2 Royal suites. East tower: 114 Single rooms, 159 double rooms, 15 standard suites, 3 Royal suites. (Source: www.esteghlalhotel.com).
- Parsian Azadi Hotel: Hotel is situated at the foot of Alborz Mountains and the junction of the main highways. Hence, it offers the best accessing conditions to its guests. Meanwhile, in terms of variability, the hotel has 475 rooms of six different types. Single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms, junior suites, royal suites, duplex suites, presidential suites and special disabled rooms. (Source: www.azaditehran.pih.ir).
- Homa Hotel: Located in Tehran, Homa Hotel Tehran is within a 30-minute drive of Mehrabad International Airport. It offers 5-star accommodation with air-conditioned rooms. The hotel has 173 recently refurbished rooms. The front desk works 24/7, and the friendly staff can recommend sights to visit and give other tourist information. Homa Hotel conveniently situated in the heart of the business district of northern Tehran. Its luxurious building offers beautiful suites and rooms with all facilities. Homa is ideal both for business travelers and those who want to stay close to the city’s old parts, palaces, and museums. (Source: www.homahotels.com).
- Parsian Evin Hotel: Evin Hotel is one of the most beautiful 4-star hotels located in the north of Tehran. It has an easy access to different highways, airport, city center and International Exhibition Center. This hotel has four major wings. Two north and two south. Consisting of 150 rooms including 9 single rooms, 126 double rooms, 13 normal suites and two royal suites. (Source: www.enevin.pih.ir).
Limited Number of Good Hotels in Tehran
While planning your trip, you need to consider the limited number of good hotels in Tehran. Therefore, during exhibitions and international events, good hotel rooms get fully booked in a short time. Sometimes for popular big events such as Oil Show Exhibitions, you need to book your hotel from six months ago. During significant exhibitions in Tehran, hotel prices also increase. Hence, in case your purpose of travel is not exhibitions, we suggest you change your schedule. For more information about the Schedule of Tehran’s Exhibitions, you may visit: www.iranfair.com
Access to Hotels
The first thing you need to keep in mind is that Tehran is a city with heavy traffics. Therefore, to save time, you need to pick a hotel that is in the vicinity of your desired destinations.The table below demonstrates the distance between the well-known hotels in Tehran and some selected destinations:
|Hotel / Location||Imam Khomeini|
|Tehran Chamber of Commerce,|
Industries and Mines
|Espinas Palace||75.7 Km||18 Km||8.4 Km||17.1 Km|
|Parsian Esteghlal||59.7 Km||20.4 Km||500 M||11.5 Km|
|Parsian Azadi||56.9 Km||16.2 Km||1.6 Km||12.9 Km|
|Homa||56.1 Km||15.4 Km||4 Km||9.6 Km|
|Parsian Evin||56.9 Km||16.2 Km||1.6 Km||12.9 Km|
Price of Five-Star hotels in Tehran ranges from 100-170 EUR per night for single rooms. However, during high season, the price would increase, ranges from 150-250 EUR.
Booking and Reservation
It is possible for you to book the hotel of your interest by simply contacting the reservation department of that hotel through email or phone call. They will do the reservation for you and you can pay upon your check-in/check-out in cash.
However, there is another source, from which you can do the reservation yourself with 10% prepayment and the rest in cash. Hotelyar (www.hotelyar.com) is the largest E-booking website in Iran, covering the whole country offering around 700 hotels. Through this website, you may find useful information about the hotel and occasional discounts.
For a pleasant Business trip, you need convenient accommodation. Before traveling to Tehran, make sure that you have enough information for your stay in the city. Apart from the hotel quality, you also need to check that the hotel is close to your desired destinations. Otherwise, you will lose a lot of time and energy in heavy traffics. Since the number of good hotels is limited in Tehran, you should act fast for your reservation. Especially if you are traveling for a Business Event or Exhibition, you need to consider that hotels get fully booked in no time.